Top 6 things I love about Baci Perugina chocolate
- Baci is the Italian word for kisses, and who doesn’t like kissing?!
- The recipe has remain unchanged for 100 years: silky dark chocolate envelopes a heart of gianduia (a luscious blend of chocolate and hazelnut cream) dotted with more chopped hazelnuts, and gloriously crowned with a whole hazelnut.
- Each Baci is wrapped up in a note that reflects sentiments of love, affection and friendship.
- I love the crackle of the silver and blue foil… it’s deliciously decadent.
- Baci make great presents to lovers, friends, and family
- They remind me of Stefano…. the man I met on my trip to Italy researching Men on the Menu…..sigh.